1. Athanazio R. Airway disease: similarities and differences between asthma, COPD and bronchiectasis. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2012;67(11):1335-1343.
2. Martínez-García MA, de la Rosa Carrillo D, Soler-Cataluña JJ, et al. Prognostic value of bronchiectasis in patients with moderate-to-severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013;187(8):823–831.
3. Martínez-García M, Miravitlles M. Bronchiectasis in COPD patients: more than a comorbidity? Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2017;12:1401-1411.
4. Nicolini A, Cardini F, Landucci N, Lanata S, Ferrari-Bravo M, Barlascini C. Effectiveness of treatment with high-frequency chest wall oscillation in patients with bronchiectasis. BMC Pulm Med. 2013;13:21.
5. Chakravorty I, Chahal K, Austin G. A pilot study of the impact of high-frequency chest wall oscillation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients with mucus hypersecretion. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2011;6:693-699.
6. Diette G, Bilderback A, Becker B, Kachel D, Wise R, Rand C. Adherence to high-frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) improves quality of life in COPD [Abstract]. European Respiratory Society Annual Congress, Vienna, Austria, September 12-16 2009. 2009:P2090.
7. Mahajan AK, Diette GB, Hatipoglu U, et al. High frequency chest wall oscillation for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations: a randomized sham-controlled clinical trial. Respir Res. 2011;12(1):120.
8. Milla CE, Hansen LG, Weber A, Warwick WJ. High-frequency chest compression: effect of the third generation compression waveform. Biomed Instrum Technol. 2004;38:322-328. Note: 8 CF patient study comparing triangular vs. sine waveform technology.
9. Methodology: As of 3/31/2020, self-reported data from nearly 18,000 bronchiectasis patients.
10. RespirTech’s bronchiectasis patient outcomes program consists of follow-up calls at periodic intervals for up to two years to encourage HFCWO adherence and ensure the device is properly set for individual needs.
11. RespirTech customer care survey results 2015-2017.