1. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry 2017 Annual Data Report Bethesda, Maryland ©2018 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, p. 6.
2. Kluft J, Beker L, Castagnino M, Gaiser J, Chaney H, Fink R. A comparison of bronchial drainage treatments in cystic fibrosis. Pediatr Pulmonol 1996; 22: 271-27.
3. Milla CE, Hansen LG, Weber A, Warwick WJ. High-Frequency chest compression: effect of the third generation compression waveform. Biomed Instrum Technol 2004; 38:322-328. Note: 8 CF patient study comparing triangular vs. sine waveform technology.
4. Nicolini A, Cardini F, Landucci N, Lanata S, Ferrari-Bravo M, Barlascini C. Effectiveness of treatment with high-frequency chest wall oscillation in patients with bronchiectasis. BMC Pulm Med 2013; 13:21.
5. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry 2017 Annual Data Report Bethesda, Maryland ©2018 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, p. 58.
6. Ouyang L, et al. Healthcare expenditures for privately insured people with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr Pulmonol 2009; 44: 989-996.
7. Ohnsorg F. A cost analysis of high-frequency chest wall oscillation in cystic fibrosis. Am J Resp and Crit Care Med 1994; Suppl 149(4): A669.