Reimbursement for inCourage® Airway Clearance Therapy
Understanding and navigating the payment process from an insurance company or health care program can be complicated. Coverage criteria and requested documentation differ depending on each patient’s medical condition and insurance plan. We understand the many different requirements – and the process. Let our highly experienced staff assist with the details.
Count on our expertise.
Our staff has direct experience in the submission of authorizations and claims with a wide range of health insurance companies and programs. Vest therapy, also known as high frequency chest compression (HFCC)/high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy is a widely accepted therapy that most commercial and government health insurance plans cover, based on specific medical criteria, including Medicare and most state Medicaid programs.
Our Customer Care, Clinical and Reimbursement Departments are ready to assist throughout the process by working efficiently and confidentially with your doctor and their team, your health insurance plan and you to:
- With your permission, call your insurance plan or program to understand the requirements of your specific plan and benefit level
- Compile specific information from you and your doctor’s office required by the insurance plan or program for authorization and/or claims submission
- Communicate any estimated personal financial responsibility beyond what your insurance company will cover
- Submit all required documentation to your insurance company or program on your behalf, including documentation needed by any secondary insurance programs
- Follow-up on the status of authorizations and claim payments
- Inform you promptly of the status of approval or denial decisions
- Assess and support options for appealing any denial decisions
- Offer our Customer Assistance Program or payment plans for individuals who qualify in cases of financial need
- Call you to make arrangements for shipment of the inCourage System and in-home training
We are here to help. We can arrange for delivery of the inCourage system and provide in-home personal training. If you have questions, or would like to start the process, call us at 800.793.1261 (Toll Free) or 651.379.8999 during business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday), or you can leave a message after hours and we’ll return your call the next business day.