Patient Account Coordinator
RespirTech helps improve the quality of life for patients with a variety of chronic respiratory conditions (such as Cystic Fibrosis and chronic COPD-associated breathing conditions like bronchiectasis) or conditions resulting from neuromuscular disorders by managing airway secretion clearance.
RespirTech employees enjoy the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact. You can be a part of a team with a passion and purpose that offers innovative, reliable products to our patients.
The Patient Training Coordinator is responsible for Independent Contractor Trainer related activities. Coordinates and assigns trainings for the InCourage® Airway Clearance System. Facilitates the on-boarding process of new Independent Contractor Trainers (IC) along with the Territory Managers. Ensures that customers of RespirTech receive proper training in use of the inCourage® System.
Duties and Responsibilities
Daily Duties and Responsibilities – 60%
- Coordinates and assigns trainings in a timely manner with consideration of patient specific requirements.
- Follows up with IC Trainers to ensure trainings are completed within two weeks of shipment.
- Processes completed training paperwork and submit trainer reimbursement information to accounting department.
- Processes device shipment orders into company computer system.
- Consults with Territory Managers on an on-going basis regarding their trainer’s effectiveness.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating training documents and materials.
- Maintains close contact with existing trainers, in their designated territory, in regards to any updates or changes.
- Processes orders for accessories and custom jackets.
- Cross-trains to be able to help other Customer Care team members on returns, exchanges, and order entry.
- Attends HIPAA training and other training sessions as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Trainer on boarding – 40%
- Coordinates the process of on-boarding IC Trainers which includes working with the Territory Manager to ensure streamlined process.
- Facilitates background check and employment verification with HR for potential IC trainer.
- Complete on-boarding and training expectations call with new trainers.
- Ensures the orientation and training of the IC Trainers with the Territory Manager is complete and appropriate paperwork is received.
- Maintains and verifies all contractual agreements, credentialing and licensing information are up to date with IC Trainers required by RespirTech and regulatory bodies.
- Held accountable for updating and maintaining annual trainer ACHC requirements.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in business or healthcare related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with DME or health care industries preferred.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity at RespirTech, please complete the online application and upload your resume in a .word or .pdf format. Thank you for your interest!